- Manufacturer: Scorpion Helmets
- Premium Polycarbonate shell:
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact.
- Dual-Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement. EPS liner throughout entire chin bar.
- KwikWick® II liner Fabric: KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Three intake ports across the eyebrow and one large scoop on top force unwanted hot air out the four rear exhaust ports. Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air.
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- Goggle Eyeport: Accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes. Features a soft pliable rubber roost guard.
- Shatter Resistant Aero-Tuned Visor: Designed to block blinding sun and oncoming roost. Scorpion’s advanced polymer technology visor is shatter resistant and pliable.
- Quick-Change Chin Vent: Replaceable when damaged or easily removed for quick, tool-less cleaning.
- Meets or exceeds: ECE 22.05/DOT
Helmet Sizing Chart
|Helmet Size||Centimeter||Hat Size||Inches|
|XS||54-55||6 3/4 - 7||21 1/4 - 21 5/8|
|Small||56-57||7 - 7 1/8||22 - 22 3/8|
|Medium||58-59||7 1/8 - 7 1/2||22 3/4 - 23 1/2|
|Large||60-61||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23 1/2 - 24|
|Extra Large||62-63||7 5/8 - 7 7/8||24 - 24 3/8|
|XX-Large||63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|XXX-Large||65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 9/16 - 26|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use this chart as a guide only.
No posts found